Your credit limit can be changed at any time, but a request must be sent to do so.
To send a request to change your credit limit:
- Log in to your Apruve account at www.apruve.com
- Click on the appropriate supplier you want to manage
- You'll see your credit limit. Look for a "Request a credit limit increase" button. Click it.
- This will generate an email to Apruve with your request. We will review your purchasing history and send you a request for further documentation if necessary.
- If your credit limit is approved, an email will be sent to your account administrator indicating your new credit limit.
- If your credit limit increase is not approved, you will receive an email with that feedback.