You can pay invoices via wire transfer.
Appropriate payment instructions are attached to each invoice and statement when they are sent. Information displayed includes:
- Amount due
- Due date
- How to pay
Pay via wire transfer
- Check instructions will be shown on your invoice or statement.
- Verify the wire information.
- Add the unique code to your check as indicated in the instructions.
- Remitter is responsible for full payment of the invoiced amount and is solely responsible for all bank charges and fees associated with the payment.
- Mark your invoice as "Paid by wire" in your Apruve account on www.apruve.com.