If your current Apruve account is in USD, but you would like to change the currency to EUR, please read the below instructions to convert your account.
Why convert your USD account to EUR?
EUR accounts will be able to place orders, be invoiced, and pay in euros. Transacting with a EUR account means payment can be made through bank transfer instead of a wire, eliminating any foreign currency transaction fees you may have had previously. However, accounts set up with EUR will only be able to ship orders within the European Union.
Keep in mind that customers can only have one Apruve account: EUR or USD. Therefore, we require the closure of your current USD account first by paying your account in full.
How to initiate converting your USD account to EUR:
- Pay off your USD account - send the payment for your account balance to the account listed on your USD invoices:
Multi Service Technology Solutions Inc
8650 College Blvd Overland Park, KS 66210
Bank: Bank of America 100 West 33rd street New York, NY 10001
Account Number: 010161004777
Swift Code INTL WIRES: BOFAUS3N (BOFAUS6S if incoming wire is in foreign currency)
- Send payment advice to email@example.com - to ensure timely payment application, please make sure you send payment advice to the remittance department.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org - to confirm payment and indicate the credit limit needed for your account, in EUR. Once payment is applied, your USD account will be closed. You will not be able to make purchases until your EUR account is created.
- Review and sign your account information - you will receive an email asking you to review the information on your EUR account and to sign the terms and conditions. Once the form is signed, your account will be converted within 1-2 business days.
- Your account is created. We will confirm your EUR account via email. You will then be able to place purchases with Apruve on TI.com.