Electronic payment in the portal is now available for the following countries with EURO currency:
Austria, Belgium, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Luxembourg, Netherlands, and Spain
Setting up a debit account on the Apruve app will make paying your open invoices and statements easier. The process is secure and easy to do. This process only needs to happen once. After that, your debit account can be debited by you to pay invoices with a single click through your Apruve account on app.apruve.com.
To make payment using the portal
- Download SEPA form
- Fill out the form
- Send the form to your bank
- Add debit account and routing number to the Apruve app
How to add my card on file:
- Log in to your Apruve account at app.apruve.com
- Click configure payment method - Please see the image below
- Click add bank account - Please see the image below
- Add the debit information
- Download the SEPA form and send this form to your bank. Please make sure you receive a confirmation from your bank before making a payment in the Apruve portal
- Make a payment online - How do I pay Online? - EU Buyers
If you have any additional questions regarding payment, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.