Electronic payment in the portal is now available for the below countries:
Austria, Belgium, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Luxembourg, Netherlands, and Spain
Setting up a debit account on the Apruve app will make paying your open invoices and statements easier. The process is secure and easy to do. Here is a short video to guide you through the process.
How to add a debit account?
This process only needs to happen once. After that, your debit account can be debited by you to pay invoices with a single click through your Apruve account on app.apruve.com.
To make payment using the portal
- Download SEPA form
- Fill out the form
- Send the form to your bank
- Add debit account and routing number to the Apruve app
How to add my card on file:
- Log in to your Apruve account at www.app.apruve.com.
- Click configure payment method - Please see the image below
- Click add bank account - Please see the image below
- Add the debit information
- Download the SEPA form and send this form to your bank. Please make sure you receive a confirmation from your bank before making a payment in the Apruve portal
- Make a payment online - How do I pay an invoice?
If you have any additional questions regarding payment, please contact email@example.com.