You can pay invoices via debit account or ACH.
Appropriate payment instructions are attached to each invoice and statement when they are sent. Information displayed includes:
- Amount due
- Due date
- How to pay
There are two primary ways to pay invoices. The payment types displayed will be dependent on how your supplier wants to receive payment.
Pay online via debit account
- Log in to app.apruve.com
- Search and click on the invoice you'd like to pay.
- You must have a bank account on file. Find out how to set up your bank account with us, here.
- Find your invoice and click the "Pay online" button.
- Your bank account will be automatically debited.
Pay via ACH transfer
- Check instructions will be shown on your invoice.
- Verify the ACH information.