If you have an active Apruve account, please confirm the following:
- Make sure "Business" is selected in step 1 of the checkout process.
- Check to make sure your currency matches that of your account. For example, if your local currency is EUR but your Apruve account is in USD, your TI account may default to local currency. If the currency in the store doesn't match the currency of the Apruve account the payment option won't populate.
- Resolution: Change your currency in the upper right-hand corner of your TI portal to match your Apruve account.
- Confirm your username/email in the TI store matches the username/email on your Apruve account.
- You must be listed as either an Admin or Buyer on the Apruve App - please reach out to an account admin to add you as a team member.
- Make sure you have confirmed your email when you signed up with Apruve and signed in once.
If you are still not seeing the Apruve button, contact email@example.com for assistance. Some merchants may require a registration form be completed.